Rabu, 23 Maret 2011

Really Wanna Shout Out Loud !

Well, life seems so cruel these last few days. I frequently can't breathe easily because of my anger, or the sadness. Happiness that all the people wondering is just like an illusion for me. Seems like happiness kicked me out from its territory, hahahaha such a silly thought.


I ever been in love once, and it's so wonderful for me. My best experience and I'm so happy to know that i can falling in love with someone nice. Well, he ever been nice to me, yes he did. But that was a few years ago, when all the things seems so new and interesting for me, and maybe for him.

I like him, and truthfully i can't forget him 'till now. He said that he still love me, but words can't prove anything. He said that, and keep doing things that i hate. Is that how you show your love?
It's not like we're together for a few days, but it's almost four years and you don't know the things i like or i don't.

You are great !
You are great in everything !
You made me the one who's suffering, seeing all the people looking down on me and mind about their nasty thought of me.

I do hate you, but overall, i wanna thank you for all the best thing, happiness, smile, experience, tears, wound, and everything you gave to me.
I know this is the best part of life, you fell, and when you get up you have been matured because of those things.

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates